I like change. Over the past month I've changed a lot of my life around, just to keep me on my toes. Here are a few things:
1. Previously not a father, now a father
2. New car! I bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring to replace my 2002 Monte Carlo SS.
3. New checking account. I've gone through the effort to move my banking to a new bank, which will probably result in more money for me in the long run, with less fees and just overall a better banking experience.
4. Selling my house. I could use a change in the amount of mortgages I'm paying, or helping to pay, a month.
5. New shoes! I've gone with the laceless shoes from DC. I also have sneakers but these are very comfortable.
6. I will be getting all of my t-shirts in the future from threadless.com
7. Within the year I've changed hosts for my website.
8. Galaxy S II phone in May also. Much needed upgrade.
It's good. That might be it for a while, I don't know what else I can change for now!